Christopher West is a best selling author and founder of The Cor Project. He speaks around the world on St. John Paul II’s Theology of the Body. Here he talks about what finally satisfied the ache within.
May 5, 2021
July 29, 2019
July 16, 2019
Help us make more content
- Convinced Ep. 5 – Holly Ordway
- Convinced Ep. 4 – David Currie
- Convinced Ep. 3 – Richard Cole
- Convinced Ep. 2 – Matthew Leonard
- Convinced Ep. 1 – Jennifer Fulwiler
- Janet Smith on How She Became a Defender of Humanae Vitae
- Devin Rose on Giving God a Chance
- John Bergsma on How the Practice of Being a Protestant Pastor Moved Him toward Catholicism
- Why Does God Require Worship and Sacrifice?
- Francis Beckwith Conversion Story